Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Tamaki Talk

This morning six year nine's and Mrs Moore from Tamaki College came to talk to us about Tamaki College , They were telling us the experience of being in College . They were telling us what we do and there favourite subjects and other stuff , Most of the year nines favourite subjects were P.E , because most of them loved sports. The hardest things that they disliked was Science . My favourite part I liked was when our year eights asked them questions , and some of them were a bit tricky . 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony
    I really liked how you wrote about how the year 9's from Tamaki college came and talked to us about what they do in Tamaki college. Have you decided where you want to go next year. Well got to go now I hope to see more writing like this see ya.

    Kind Regard
    Leila
    Rm1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leila , I appreciate your comment :)

      Delete