Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

2015 Reflection

My Reflection


Over the past four terms I have attended  Point England School it has been a really huge experience. I am feeling proud that I have managed myself and made it to the end of 2015!! and the end of year eight. If I was to give myself a grade out of 10 for been awesome I would pick 9 because I have tried my best at everything and have been working hard to get every task finish on time.



One thing that encouraged me to do better was our  year eight leadership camp, because all the year 8’s grew stronger and stronger and became more mature with things. Each year eight student has changed in a huge and awesome way.



I like contributing to team five by learning and listening to the teachers when I'm supposed to. Helping out around the senior block and contributing to sports around the school because it is helpful and respectful.



Throughout this long year I have achieved one of my main goals which is playing and learning many sports and encouraging other to join sports. Sports is one of my favourite hobbies to do because you exercise and become fitter.



Things that I would like to change throughout next year would be to communicate and interact more with people and be a lot more confident with myself. For next year’s teacher I would like you to know that I am going to try my best at everything I might trip but hopefully I get back up. And I am going to join as much sports as I can.

I found a lot of things difficult like literacy because I really don’t like writing and reading but this year I am trying to become better with literacy so that I can have a better future for myself. Things I found satisfying was maths and sports because I love things subjects and hobbies. Maths is my favourite subject and I love any type of sport.


Things I would like more help with would be being more confident in front of other people and learning more with my literacy so that I can become better with it. To show my teacher to understand these things you would have to read this reflection and show some photos from this year.









1 comment: