Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

My Learning

This week in literacy we have been writing about how to prevent yourself from getting sick. Firstly, we started to write and introduction and conclusion and then we had a group discussion with the teacher . I learnt that one of the best ways to prevent yourself from getting sick is to not share your food or drinks that you have already eaten or drunken because it can cause sickness which is one of my paragraphs in my writing.


Secondly, I saved the best for last my favourite subject maths .  This week we are learning about Algebra , algebra is a maths topic it connects with the alphabet we are trying to find out what algebra is and how it can help us. Other things we learnt in maths this week was positive and negatives . Positive and negatives are like adding and subtracting but a little bit more difficult. For example -45 + x = 76 we have to try and find out what the x is so you add 45 + 76 because it is a negative and it equals 121 so that is the answer is the x . There is a lot more questions that I will show and you can try figure them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment