Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Anzac Day


 Anzac Day
What was the impact? Were there people dying every second? It’s hard to imagine that over sixteen million people died and twenty million were wounded ,  In five years . I wondered why hundreds of men volunteered ? Wouldn't it be really scary? Men aged 15 travelled to world war . That’s very sad because they went there to die . Blood everywhere , dead bodies just lying around . That is the most hardest thing to imagine in life. Everybody thought they were going to holiday  but sadly they werent.


I felt really sorrow for the crosses that I saw on the field of remembrance ,  sitting in silence for around five to ten minutes . Nobody talking everyone just writing down their feelings and emotions . I sat and wonder to myself , how was I feeling? I did not really know….. Until it hit me I was feeling very serene and also A bit grateful. Because they fort for us , I was also feeling excited because they won the war . Our literacy class headed back to class and then we started writing about our feelings and experience of that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment