Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Reflection over the year

This year has been epic this is my last year of intermediate and it has been my best year yet. I have just started this school this year and I am really happy I have met really good people. I really like my home class because we all bond together and we have a wonderful home teacher Mr Wiseman!!


One of my favourite things that has happened this year is going out of sports days and having sports every Friday. I like that Miss Va'afusaga our sports teacher is really nice and caring. She helps everyone improve in everything and always has a smile. you can go visit the sports blog 
My favourite subject is Maths because I like working with numbers and moving to a different class and working with other people.  My favourite thing of maths is algebra because I like working with the alphabet and numbers together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment